Friday, May 26, 2017

"Rain, and Bronchitis"



It's raining again. It's been raining without much stop for going on three months,...um...is this right? Sure there was those two days where it was sunny as hell, and went to the 80's, and low 90's. I normally hate heat, but was happy for it this time.

If only to dry out.

This era of humid damp rain gave me a serious bronchitis. Still have the last stages of it...swell huh. Also my wounds from them four...still can't get over how many. Them four wounds from them four operations are healing up pretty good finally.

Most of the time it was like having knives stuck in parts of my gut. Every movement was agony. Hey whatever sins I may have done in the last few years are paid for in full. So gimme a break if any for real Angels are hanging around watching suffering humanity for laughs.

Which I'm sure they do,...bastards.


Yeah that's more like it. That heartless bastard up there is closer to it. Com'on Demons, and Angels get their pay checks from the same Boss. So I'm sure they all know each other hang out, and have similar attitudes toward the sweaty smelly lot of us down here.

Where Angels got that "Hallmark" reputation I dunno.

Think of them as slightly less corrupt, and somewhat less brutal cops...just slightly. Anyway yeah in another month or so I should be mostly up, and around. This assuming the bronchitis don't fucking kill me. ...it still could ya know, but no such luck so bleep it.

Thunder! As I post bleeping thunder, and my window rattling from the damned wind. Where the fuck was all this during the winter?!


'Be back later.

PS

(...Yeah I know how swell I am to be alive to complain...I know.)


No comments: