Thursday, June 27, 2019

"45rpm"


Race attitudes are complex. Difficult irrational contradictory. I have bits of racist resentments with other groups, but know it's nut so deal with it. Some are just not good at the dealing.

Brit rock star "Morrissey" is mixed up in anti-immigrant race hate groups. He was outted when they thanked him for his support. This has some folks stunned. 

It's sad when someone you really dig breaks your heart. 

I came across statements negative about the "Freedmen". That is the post civil war former slaves. This alleged to have been said by Walt Whitman. Yeah 'that' Uncle Walt. ...this in a current New Yorker.

This makes him less saintly, and more like the rest of us. Which of course always he was. Life is complicated, and tough. Being a peacenik I urge compassion, and forgiveness. This as I would also want it for myself.

No comments: