Saturday, July 20, 2019

"Hot Shit"


Well it's going to be hotter than a firecracker up Satan's Butt for next few days. It's already insanely hot, and humid. Only now it gets life threatening. Three days of 100f degree temps with humidity to match starts tomorrow.

This may be the peak of the summer heat this year,...I fucking hope!

What with my digs mostly no longer air conditioned. This thanks to the NYFD. Damned inspector made me remove my main unit,...from a fire exit window. 

Seems I get to burn up after all.

Anyway I've been in my refrigerated bedroom hibernating through most of the summer. Sleeping reading writing, and watching DVDs of old movie favs, and TV series. 
I've hacked my way through several seasons of Dr. Who so far. All of the "Ring" trilogy, and extras like the "Hobbit" plus lots of Sci/Fi..."Gravity" next when I log off here.

I was just out. Buying a bag of ice plus seltzer, and diet Pepsi. All sugarless. I'm mostly okay in the losing limbs dept. lately. No swelling for a few months less pain no fevers either. So the meds are working for now. Seem I'm not dying as fast as I was.

As for the rest of the world. 

Everybody is murdering everybody else as fast as it can be arraigned. #45 is in some sort of school yard brawl with some commie Congress women. #45's crowd chanted hateful racist shit about it at one of his Bund rallies in support of that. 

So no change there.

Out in the universe was watching that footage of the Chinese rover on the far-side of the moon. Btw a Chinese space agency wonk said that the next one will land near, and drive over to the Apollo 11 landing site. 

This to pay homage. Also to shut the moon landing deniers the fuck up finally. It got loads of laughs at the Chi-Com politburo meeting this took place at. I had a chuckle myself, and hope they do it.

Anyway back to my bedroom Thermal Shelter. 

You folks stay cool.


No comments: