Saturday, July 20, 2019

"Yeah we Went"


50 years ago we sent a couple of guys to the Moon.
Cool that.


Speaking of the Universe. I  was watching that footage of the Chinese rover on the far-side of the moon. ...See below. 
Btw a Chinese space agency wonk said that the next one will land near, and drive over to the Apollo 11 landing site. 

This to pay homage. Also to shut the moon landing deniers the fuck up finally. It got loads of laughs at the Chi-Com politburo meeting this took place at. I had a chuckle myself, and hope they do it.

Anyway back to my bedroom Thermal Shelter. 

You folks stay cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

On the commute home in the automobile today I took off some of my clothing, wet my hair down, and had a candy to distract myself. The old car has no air conditioner.

The old Romans recommended avoiding large meals and intimate relations with women during dog days of summer.

What has our good friend Bob the Bunny been doing to beat the heat? Himself being a cool customer.

Padraig

uncle1950uncle said...

Well he hibernate most of the time these days. Right now he's asleep in the fridge.

Yes sometimes I get a call from the NSA, and have to wake him.

Otherwise he's fine, and sends regards.