Thursday, June 28, 2018

"The United States of America"


This is where we are certainly going. This is the only outcome of our visceral Tribal hatreds.
This will be our legacy. I don't see any way of avoiding a great fall. 
A great fratricidal blood-letting. 

Millions seem to actually 'want' this. 

The good as always will do little or nothing so it 'will' happen.
Something will replace us our system I have no idea what. 
However our short lived Empire is finished. 
Just a few details to attend to then over.

Still the 1950's, and part of the 60's were fun.
I lived it was there for it. I saw it with my own eyes. 
The Empire at it's height. Now the stuff of legend.

Tail-fins Doowop cheap gas color TV, and 10 cent comic books.
Our dads had jobs summer camp ice cream polio vaccines. 
For real space satellites. Beatniks integration.
Good King John was on our Throne.
It was a kind of Paradise.

A Paradise Lost.

No comments: