Saturday, June 2, 2018

"This Just In"



Hi gang been cleaning up my digs'n making it all nice. This after the crew finished plastering, and painting my digs after the fucking Blaze of the Century right below me.

Now all I need is a decent income to live on, and food to eat. Otherwise my Golden Retirement Nightmare continues.
Btw I'm still alive despite the best efforts of them racist Nazi's on the NYC Police Force. Them, and stupid neighbors that start fucking giant fires in their rooms.

I fucking found out how it happened. Seems my pal downstairs was some sort of Voodoo guy, and set his digs on fire after some ceremony involving booze, and tons of ganja.

Trump was right we need more wet backs from Norway.
The worse they'll do is leave rotten fish heads 
on their window sills to ripen.

Otherwise everything's swell.

No comments: