Tuesday, July 24, 2018

"A Real Life Uncle Story"


Speaking of Jebus baking cakes.

I was out today, and happened on a conversation this lady was having on the phone. It was a third person story about some bastard that was cracking on making fun of a gay guy in line at a shop.  In this town we stand "in" line not on it.

But I digress.

Well the shop's owner laid into the jerk,...the bigot. 
The last sort of person you want pissed at you is a Black woman which as the story went I found she was. 
Jamaican too. Even worse.

The lady I was ease dropping on gave the tale theatrics. This is why I loves the Emerald City. Every street is a show. She said, "...he didn't pick out being gay in a store he was born that way it's how g-d wants him. This, and more. Ya get's the drift.

Stories everywhere.

Also just when I was freaked out by all the fucking evil, and ugly all over this country, and the world. I happen to be next to this lady on that phone telling this story just when I needed to hear it.

This was a coincidence of course. There are no Angels we're not part of some vast dark matter quantum spirit internet connecting everybody, and everything all the place,...naw impossible.

Then it began to rain Chocolate cakes.

No comments: