Monday, November 4, 2019

"~\Days go by/~"



If I were 14 or 15 again. Shit would be slightly different. I'd be braver. Nearly 70 years in this blood splattered madhouse has taught me  ironically,...there's nothing to be afraid of.

Even the fucking Pope said, "...do not be afraid."

Makes sense in an Ort Cloud sort of way.
In other words regards bullies Nazis assorted buttholes, and that guy that really pisses you off,...fuck'em.

If I were once more like the sweeties above I'd start work on the Queer Anarcho Free Lunch, and Tuition Revolution both earlier, and with far more passion.
Comrades it's your life nobody else's. So love, and be Loved.
Fuck ya brains out,...with precautions.
All that, and have a Fucking Ball.

Also don't forget to Vote.
These thing not only matter, but have serious consequences.

"Who Knew?!"

No comments: