Monday, November 4, 2019

"November"





Being a partial shut-in is mostly not a problem for me. I've always been solitary,...since childhood. However complete shut-in life is more than one should do. At the moment the only people I see or speak to are my doctors or shop keepers.

They're nice folks, but a soul needs more to function.

Mind you I've certainly no wish to be in peoples faces. However a visit or chat now, and then is nice. Social Services sends folks over to make sure I'm  alive. 
Pleasant folks. I remember they commented on how spear, and tidy my digs were. That the elders they usually visit have homes full of stuff from their lives.



I have the advantage of having been houseless some years ago. In that I lost 95% of all my stuff. I never replaced them. Really didn't want to. 



So it's just me the walls the dining room set my bed mostly empty book shelf computer, and TV.

Well a few boxes in the closet from my radio days dolls toys, and scale models I never built. ...but am starting too again.

What more does one need.

I was waiting for a sunny day to go to the park or Coney Island. 
So far no dice. 
Well the sun comes out here, and there, but mostly it's slate grey. 
Did I mention my elder crap like my guts are fucked up my feet hurt, and my eyesight is shit. 

...never mind.

Maybe November.

No comments: