Monday, August 21, 2017

"One Size Fits All"



Looks like them Nazis  didn't show for their rally in New York's Greenwich Village. Guess they had other chores to do. A Brooklyn visit to me my pals the Orthodox Jews Haitians Queers, and assorted do-gooder commies would have been nice too. I mean I would have heard them out. I believe in free speech...mostly. Reminds me of the Great Klan March that didn't happen in Harlem in the 1970's. If only! That I would 'a 'had' to see.

I could be telling my grand nieces, and nephews about it today.

Being a peacenik I'm all for the most extreme folks coming to the ground zero of those they got problems with to have their say. Ya know sort of like "The Che' Guevara Revolutionary Assassins League" doing a demo in Klantown Kentucky,...on Jeff Davis's birthday. No honestly if they came to the 'Hood I'd hear 'em out, and take part in the question answer back, and forth after. No threats no harm to them just hear 'em, out, and chat .

Ya know sit down at a rib joint later, and hash it all out. That's the American way. We'd even give them "Harlem USA" or Greenwich Village t-shirts as they leave, and they'd give the Assassins "Klantown" sweatshirts when they finished up.

That's the American way too.

No comments: