Tuesday, October 1, 2019

"...helpless"


Been watching the #45 Trump administration unravel in bluster with threatened executions, and trials of all it's enemies. 
Apparently it's really bad over there. Me I'm surprised it's not worse. Btw he could, and likely will still be re-elected. 

I mean Americans being as stupid, and venal as they are.

Anyway it's all very entertaining at least for me. My days tend to be quiet, and uneventful. Now all this mayhem. Everyday more horrors uncovered more treason at the highest levels of the Empire.

I don't know why anyone is surprised by this.

Empires are corrupt they murder torture steal, and vandalize. Fer craps sakes that's what they're supposed to do. Most still have this ideal thing about our Imperial Republic. Heck I could end up as Emperor, and the same shit would go down.

I'd like all of them would be helpless to stop it.

So they play ball, and keep it going. 
Though I'd try to make them Space Aliens, and UFO's public. For my troubles I'd probably die "peacefully, and suddenly in my sleep". 
Like inconvenient Popes do. 

Still I hear the White House kitchens are open 24/7 so I could get pastrami heroes whenever I wanted,...with ice cold Dr. Pepper.

See there's an up side to everything.

No comments: