Friday, October 4, 2019

"Satan is my Co-Pilot"


On another personal matter,...besides all my other crap. I had this dream that I figured out how to make simple cold fusion nuclear bombs in my kitchen. 

In my deranged dream I put the recipe online. This so bullied middle school physics students could get their revenge. Sure a lot of collateral damage, but everyone is guilty so fuck'em.

Nothing odd there my dreams are like this.

The weird thing...
Dante was involved somehow, and old Scratch his self. Ya know da Devil. Now long time fans knows about my spirit wanderings through the centuries I've had these assorted pages. 
Think Leaves of Grass. The last 15 years was one long post.

Anyway,...

This dream had me speaking in tongues, and being pals with the more expensive levels of Hades. Swell huh. 
This with memories of my encounters with demons during profound drug events, and meditations. Yeah there seems to be some sort of Spiritual realm, and some of it ain't nice. 

Mind you I had them Angelic things too, but the other guys were always more serious. I guess they'd have to be being Avis to the Big Guy's Hertz. Kiddies,...Google 20th century references.

So it came down to a crisis of Soul. 
Was I on the "other" team this whole time. Like a sleeper agent not knowing,...Manchurian Candidate stuff.  Or was this just more bullshit in dreams when ya gots serious shit all around you.

Stay tuned.


No comments: