Tuesday, October 1, 2019

“Signal to Noise”

Beware of posts that are designed to agree in detail with you. Most come often from Russia before they are reposted all over US platforms. Beware of anything that agrees with you in a reflexive visceral way.
I just stumbled on a anti-Trannie item. It showed an angry Elizabeth Warren jabbing her finger at you with an angry info slug saying your tax dollars are paying for what you don't like or even hate.
It seemed to be directed to far left Warren~Biden haters, and or far right Trannie haters. The Russkies have our number well. This country has a weird mix of ideologies.
This thing sez,..."...Warren wants free sex-change surgery". Yeah that'll go well down on the farm. I just saw one showing a aged vet saluting...it said "Our Vets Deserve Everything,...Immigrants Deserve Nothing".
We are at war, and we are all soldiers in a digital conflict for this country. I don't really understand Trans folks, but so what. Who am I or anyone to tell them who they are. That, and if they need medical help fine. I just needed it myself, and Medicare paid for it because for years I paid into Medicare as did, and do Trannies that might need their help.
We don't get to choose which operations are okay with us. Maybe gangrene will be considered cosmetic surgery the way we're going.
You want to protest spending? Demonstrate, and post against the building of more multi-billions of dollars aircraft carriers. These that can be sunk with rockets that cost a few hundred grand a pop.
Trannie operations on the scale of things are not a problem unless you just don't like them folks.
Btw I dressed in my Mom's things when I was little,...I think I turned out fine. 
I'm just another grumpy old guy. 
However one with nothing particularly against Trannies or anyone other than Nazis or Kluxers. 
Like Indiana Jones sez, "Nazis,...I hate these guys".

No comments: