Tuesday, January 7, 2020

"...gawk"


Well it's 2020 so I went out for a trip on the electric Monorail...which wasn't there. Then I decided to take a walk in one of the many beautifully maintained eco-sound parks,...which were not there...then I tried to find one the many live theaters for a bit of music.
Then being a bit hungry
I took a trip by hovercraft to the free lunch district after that that to one of the many 24 hour library museum concert halls...none of which existed. 
The Moon colony don't seem to be there either. 
However the dirty dangerous full of homeless subway was there.
Where I waited 90 minutes for the No.3 Train which stalled three times along the way. 
I went to a movie for 25 dollars but it was sold out to rich tourists from Japan, and Europe who have come to gawk at the desperate Americans.
The train delays movie homeless the tourists things really happened. I truly wish I had better news.

Never take the subway on New Years Day.  Give 'em a week or so to hose them all down.

No comments: