Tuesday, January 7, 2020

"...home"

I live in a 120 year old building.
It went up in 1900. This when the subways were dug here. It's now urban dementia. Before that it was flatlands,...before that farms, and before that wilderness. I like the wilderness. We should eventually restore it.
I sometimes wonder about all the families, and assorted folks that have lived in my rooms. 120 years of stories of which mine is the latest. Like in that film "Brother from Another Planet". I wish I could touch the walls, and hear the voices of all the past lives that were lived here.
I sometimes wonder what they would have thought of me in their digs. What they would have made of our chaos. The spirit realm being what it is I should say what do they 'currently' think. As they may be dropping in from time to time. I think some did last night.
Such is life in the Big City.
Btw winter has been unstable in my region,...NYC. Some very cold days,...even some slush. However it's mostly like a tepid March all the time. New Climate. 
We are creatures beings of the Earth. The seasons affect us. These are now altered. One effect is my sleep is off. I sleep fours hours sometimes then 12. 'Course then there was the great Ringed Moon early this morning. Life goes on.

No comments: