Friday, January 10, 2020

"...project"

Long term project.
I just looked at my still unfinished HMS Warspite kit,...or if you will. "...Set". The image is from near two years ago. This happens now. Like that cathedral model I'm still sometimes working on,...remember that one?
Anyway like the real things battleships, and cathedrals take years. 

Mind you when I was a kid I'd have knocked out both in a few days week tops.

 These days one considers the nuances of the project. The morality, and values of the time the original existed in. Which is bullshit for me just never getting around to finishing stuff. So I'm working on His Majesties' Ship Warspite again...or thinking about it at least. 
I painted a few more bits. ...and it was "His" back then. Stand by for future signals.


Above,...click, is what the deal is supposed to be at launching. Eh,...no. I'm not like demented modelers that do every insane tiny detail. I'm just glad I put the pieces in mostly the right places. 
Forget the rigging or camo painting. Gimme a break.

No comments: