Tuesday, December 17, 2019

"...drink heavily"




Christmas is a bowl of wet shit. Solstice is another matter. I'm talk'n Xmas. That pile of runny feces that's supposed to be so joyful. I'm surprised that Hallmark doesn't have a line of Suicide, and family Agony Cards for this gleeful season.
 
Also all that phony rejoicing on TV that was clearly recorded last summer. Especially the stuff done on the Coast. Upscale pool parties with big tit, and giant dong buff airheads does not a humble Christmas make. 

That vile crap really pisses me off.

I guess Christmas really 'is' only for children the religiously deluded, and criminally insane.

Me I'm just a regular guy trying to get by on much less than I used to. Ain't no happy shit falling out of the sky for the likes of us. I'm Blessed though. Seriously lucky to put it rationally.

I could be back on the street or dying in some hospital hallway unattended. This because my insurance is crap. I could be shot blind stabbed starving in jail the Army or married.

Yeah all in all considering 'that' noise I'm doing okay.

So fuck this Xmas stuff, and watch your bleeping back. Don't forget to drink heavily have unsafe sex, and drive drunk as often as possible.

No comments: