Friday, July 7, 2017

"Beneath the City Sun!"



"Beneath the City Sun!" 

Hey great title for a 1950's detective paperback!

Comrades I just spent the last two days in the bowels of two mighty,...while they last, Federal Agencies. Social Security, and Medicare. Basically as they always do they fucked up. That, and I had to run around the steamy streets to fix it.

I got bounced from one to the other. This with standing on the traditional 20 mile long lines, and sitting in vast waiting rooms for several life times.


The outcome,...unclear as usual.

However I think I fixed the worst of it. They'll let me know. Anyway here's some shots from yesterday when I went to Social Security which oddly is on Broadway's "Theatre Row".

Medicare is deliberately stashed as far from people as possible. This so you won't go there to bother them. That it was more than a half mile's walk from the bus or subway was telling. Nothing in this town is 'that' far from transit...except these guys,...humm.


Anyway here's some pics from the trip to "Theatre Row" my first stop in this ongoing saga. I was too pissed hot , and tired to snap anything today on the second leg of this mighty journey.
I just got back. I left at 8am this morning. It was just after 6pm when I stumbled through my front door.

I may sleep for a few days with the air conditioner up high.

No comments: