Sunday, July 2, 2017

"Two Inches"


I found a dusty box under my sink dated 2010. ???! I opened it, and found a bunch of very small bubble rapped toy soldiers. Neat! Finding stuff you totally forgot about is like getting 'new' stuff.

Anyway I sent one of the German guys back to 1947 London to see what would happen. I think he may have a few problems.  I sent another to Stalingrad. Um nope I don't think he likes it there. See below.


Anyway I made a weird diorama on top of my fridge. I like doing that sort of noise. There it is below there. 

Germans occupy an alternate history New York that is inhabited by one Zebra. Of course they take him prisoner. Under interrogation they find out that everybody left for another universe since this one sucks so bad. They gave the city to the Zebra since he wanted to stay.



The Zebra's name is Eddy he's the mayor. That, and told them Nazi fucks to leave or be turned into two inch tall toys.  See above. Them Nazi's,...they never listen.

No comments: