Tuesday, July 4, 2017

"...humor"



I say we all stay in the same country. No break up as some want. However like Canada we can have regions with unique identities. Like Quebec, and the Native province in Canada. The Red states have Jesus guns Nascar, and lynching. The rest of us will have Civilization.

"Blue States" flag above.

They stay the fuck out of our business we out of theirs. Btw we don't pay their freight anymore. The Blue states support the Red in damned near everything. Let them have the states rights they want so bad. Let them have it, and let them starve because of it.

Btw Red state refugees will be rapidly deported when found. I assure you we will have a vigorous Border Defense Force fielded. We can do that or try to see each other as just Americans, and try to solve our mess with compassion humor, and patients.

...or we can murder each other.


Above,...Blue States or "Free States Border Defense Command" insignia.

Their moto: "Send them back to Jesusland. Dead or Alive"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't "deportation" mean to another country?

I don't see my countrymen as fellow Americans; I see them as persecutors. The blue state "progressives" I'm surrounded by may support gay marriage and turn out for the Stroller Pusher Parade, but I get the impression that the difference between them and Nascar enthusiasts is more a matter of class distinction than of how nice they want to be to my kind.

Z

uncle1950uncle said...

Pretty much I notice very well how those here in the Free blue State I'm in give lip service,...so to speak, to stroller pusher concerns. However they're just as repelled disgusted grossed out by how we actually love.

The sight of persons of the same gender even just holding hand makes them want to shit themselves simultaneously puking, and going into a bout of Tourette syndrome.

It's always been an issue of manners for so called progressives.

Of course they'll look the other way when the Concentration Camps open for all perverts. Stroller pushers BL's Dykes Barbie Doll collectors like myself, and people who can read.