Monday, July 31, 2017

"...or else"


I was just thinking about the Second Coming. As a kid I was pumped full of that noise about how the Boss was coming back. Some sects have made this the central goodie of their whole deal. Me I think this second helping may not be something to look forward too much.

I mean given what we've been up to since the last time.

If da Lawd bothers to come back I think it won't be what da faithful expects. For one he won't be Swedish. Well he wasn't last time, but there's some ongoing confusion among some of the faithful regards his ethnic stuff.

When She shows up,...yeah "She". Com'on we've had this coming.

Anyway when She shows up I imagine she'll be a pissed off 12 year old autistic Somali. Fresh from some shoot out in Mogadishu.
All this will give her a bit of an attitude about us. There's her passport photo above. Naw I don't think we should give this kid no trouble. Especially when she suggests wealth re-distribution.

Btw I would suggest reading Saint William Burroughs scared text "Wild Boys" in preparation to understanding the current will of the Lawd.

"Praise our Savior,...and Her Holy Ak-47 that 'Never' runs out of Ammo!"

Praise Her! Praise Her! "Praise Her!

...or else.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was always nonplussed by this messianic jive. Sounds to me like a messiah is somebody who comes to clean up our mess cause we're not grown up enough to do that for ourselves. Even the Theosophists wanted a "World Teacher," and Krishnamurti was right to pour cold water on them.

Z

uncle1950uncle said...

I think when the new "Lawd" here goes, and shoots up the Vatican. Folks might get the message. Careful what ya wishes for.

That, and we're all better off on our own.

As I'm sure the Lawd will tell us as she changes magazines on her Holy "AK"...

"You morons can make your own Heaven on this mud ball whenever ya wants. It's just that you likes Hell better." "...your choice."

"So don't fucking blame me,...or my Dad. Who btw is through with you."

"I just came by to be nice."

"Now out'a da way. Still plenty of them damned holy statues to mow down. You jerks never did get the point about them Graven Images at all."