Wednesday, October 11, 2017

"A Tourist in America"


*Notes from a Tourist in Post Crash America.

November 8, 2089

At a ball game. "...then they played their national anthem. It was some weird song about a bunch of guys running around setting fires blowing shit up, and stabbing people."

Crowd loved it.

Anyway the game began with some beat up starving looking prisoners being lead onto the field.  City militia sawed their heads off. I mean with a saw. The crowd went into some local chant. I guess a team thing. The referee or umpire picked the best head, and threw it up into the air.

I was distracted by some vendor selling the fried bits of headless guys from the last game.

November 11th

Americans are always trying to sell you the trash from when they had a middle class. Mostly stuff their families horde to sell to tourists. A smelly fucked up cyborg tried to palm off a 1990's VCR on me...what the fuck would I do with that?

Another offered one of those 2040's early generation 3-D projector A.I. phones. That, and his 7 year old or son,...or daughter. Who knows which. He put the kid in drag. That for the New Zealand bunch I guess. Them perverts likes 'em young, and tranny.

November 15th

I happened on another Christer witch burning. My bio-suit tuned out the screams, and smell. Still it was fascinating to watch. Again some of that ratty mob tried to sell me shit. 3-D vids of their ceremonies. These were mostly the usual self flagellations infanticide sort of things. ...thanks I have plenty.

I had an exciting afternoon. A big shoot out between the city militia, and some commie terrorists. They was trying to rob a food bank. Ya know that feed the hungry nonsense. Anyway they was wiped out. The licensed cannibals had first dibs of the shot to shit remains...hardly enough left for a burger to go.

It was fun though. Me, and the militia troops laughed it up. Nice guys. They try like hell to keep a lid on things, and keep Tourists safe.

November 20th

Today I go home to the Alaska Republic, and not a moment too soon. Though sure it was fun, but one gets enough of the horror show that is the former lower 48.
I wandered past what once may have been a park. It was piled high with plastic packing crates full of little kids living in them. Fucking big toothy dogs was eating the dead ones on the ground. Shit that even freaked 'me' out.

The hotel staged a treat, for a consideration, this for the leaving guests. Supposedly the hanging of "The Last Queers in New York". Gimme a break what tourist bate. They been doing this for years. They probably just scrape up anybody on the street they can find. Pay the militia to arrest sentence them, and turn 'em over to the hotel for the show.

Still there was a nice buffet with drinks so what the hell. It was good for a few laughs,...rip off though it was.

*The above data was recovered from an info pad found in the wreckage of China Air flight 38-a. This which was shot down by terrorists just after taking off from New York's George Lincoln Rockwell's floating airport.

The so-called "Emma Goldman Army of the Hungry" took credit. China Air Security continues to investigate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FYI, California is burning again. I am very many miles away, yet the light is an eerie orange color, and the air is filled with ash and smoke. Going out for exercise is like smoking a pack or two.

Z

uncle1950uncle said...

"The Heavens have turned against is. The days of Wraith are upon us."

Sounds Biblical, but I just made it up. I think I may try out being a sidewalk crank/prophet.

With my old broadcast skills I could get a reasonable crowd of yokels believing.

"Yes my children the Darkness of our souls is shown in the very skies!"

"...ahem."

"Of course preaching the Word has overhead so any love offerings for the Mission will be put into your account in Paradise." "Thank you,...thanks." "...oh how generous...praise Bob,...thank you,..."