Sunday, October 29, 2017

"...Zebras"


George Washington: "You're kidding right?"

Betsy Ross: "Well ya didn't give me much time, and you wasn't exactly specific. You was also drunk."

George Washington: "Gimme a break. The frigg'n Brits is kicking my ass into next Tuesday."

"All I asks for is a new flag for this hot deal we're cook'n up with the Masons'n the Rosicrucian's."

"What do you hand me?!"

"A deranged nightmare of bleeding zebras, and Moorish stars?!"

Betsy Ross: "Take it or leave it pal. You can always go with what your slave rape'n buddy Jefferson wanted."

"A severed Indian head impaled on a pike. Or what that Franklyn pervert asked for."

"Samson butt fucking the Virgin Mary in Hell."

"Yeah that'll go over big"

Betsy's Daughter: "That or the weird shit 'you' wanted. A big eyeball on a field of snakes."

General Lafayette: "I'd go with the Zebra George."

( Well there's America. I'd recognize the old gal anywhere. Confused racist greedy angry, and with bad manners. Still like them relatives you never want to see we're stuck with her.)

( I can hardly wait to see what she does next.)

(Entry #38 in the series, "The 'Real' Origins of the Empire.)

No comments: