Tuesday, October 24, 2017

"...nice thought"


As you may have noticed I'm having large mood swings. One day full of hope the next raining asteroids down on a sinful Earth. I'd make a neat Biblical deity. Anyhow today I remembered something I wanted to suggest about Occupy Movement's "Zuccotti Park". Well that or "Zucchini Park" as we called it. The space was just a few blocks from that radio station I wasted my life at. So I, and the gang dropped by there often.

I wondered if one day the park site of the Wall Street Occupy movement would have an historic maker. Ya know like the one's of the Revolution, and Civil War one sees in towns, and along highways. I had made one up, and have just come across the note book I'd written it in.

"On this site in 2011 C.E. the "Zuccotti Park" encampment was established. Here workers military veterans the homeless students artists journalist even children encamped for social, and economic Justice." This movement with it's roots in the ancient Peasants Revolt eventually brought about a social revolution for Justice first in the United States then in much of the World."

Neat huh?

Though yeah a bit wordy. If they ever do it I'm sure brevity will kick in. Still it gets the basic points in. That, and if we don't all die in a new climate tsunami or get shot by the religious police it might be one day planted.

There's a nice thought.

No comments: