Wednesday, October 25, 2017

"Barbie in Hell"


I did this series over 10 years ago. I only posted it once. Even then I took it down after a few hours.
My reasons are an artists reasons.
A caring souls reasons.
The routine acceptance of horror. The banality of evil.
How many other Genocides have happened since WW2?
We haven't stopped. We've learned nothing. 
Three major ones, and many "small' un-noticed mass killings.
A village here a border crossing there an inconvenient ethnic group or two in this place or that. They in the way of some glorious movements idea of perfection.
As you sit judging this post there a few going on in the world. 
So here's "Barbie" a tourist in the Killing Fields.
Just like us.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It’s true. This is part of the way humans are - a byproduct of human nature; a feature, not a bug.

Z

uncle1950uncle said...

yeah.

....you think I should keep this up? I actually had a surreal dream about it this morning.

I hate this world, and the crap we can't stop doing.

Anonymous said...

There are several grades of quality of human beings, and those who really wish to create a good society are comparatively few. Varying degrees of baseness rule the rest - a condition possibly worsened by decline.

For me, a little grim reality goes a long way; as a steady diet I personally prefer lots of fluffy escapist fantasy, with perhaps the occasional touch of Utopianism.

Z

Anonymous said...

P.S. - I imagine that the ratio of shitheads per sage probably determines the quality of life in a society. Right now it’s not looking too good.

Z

Anonymous said...

Z, the ratio of sage to shithead is damn near zero. Right again !

"7 What we cannot speak about we must pass over in silence." -Wittgenstein -Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus