Tuesday, October 17, 2017

"Seasons"


It was 44.5f by my new kitchen window digital thermometer early this morning. 'Near 80f for most of the week till this. A serious drop even for me. Good thing I had the comforters done. No A.C. for the first time since April.

Mind you it will get warm again.

Near 80 again in a few days it seems. Aw well. At least fall made a statement. It's not quite dead, and can still made a random appearance. As for the winter ahead they say it'll be cold with snow.

Bullshit.

They've said that for the last few winters, and we've had record heat. Even winter heatwaves. Near 70f for the last three Christmas's. But hey anything can happen. Even a killer Hurricane in Ireland as just befell them.

However we should rest easy. The President of the United States of America sez all that climate stuff is just a Chinese Hoax.

Well I for one feel better.

Also I read that one of his "science" advisors feels we should be at least "open" to the idea that the earth is flat. Sure why not. While we're at it lets debate if there's really gravity or maybe make plans to harvest all that cheese on the moon.

Oh the wonders of this age!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last night at midnight I got the call to clean up huge quantities of vomit. Think I’m speaking metaphorically? Think again. It was horrific. Today I spent all day convalescing from that harrowing ordeal. To recover from the depression it engendered I watched Harry Potter. Thank the gods for Daniel Radcliffe.

Z

uncle1950uncle said...

My g-ds. Are you care giving? Something similar for family or friend? If this is the deal or even if it's your own illness. I will say it ends. Been there twice for years at a time. You do everything you can. You do it as long as you can because you must...bless you.

Anonymous said...

Yes, an elderly relative. It’s not the end by any means, though that will come in time. But I’m tellin ya, I really need those Harry Potter movies.

Z

uncle1950uncle said...

I understand.