Saturday, October 28, 2017

"Wonder Woman vs the Son of Stalin"


After some sweaty research I found a few deleted scenes.
Not all sadly. 'Can't find the one of "Son of Stalin" taking apart a tank.
These are all from when I was doing Blog Picture Novellas.
This about ten years ago.
This seems the 'only survivor.
The rest is in Digital Heaven somewhere.

To the Deleted scenes.


At this point that armored car shows up, and is torn to bits by this commie maniac!
Then Wonder Woman appears,
and she does her thing on him.

The End.

'Just remembered there a separate installment where this commie freak kicks the shit out of "Tom, and Jerry"
Yeah weird.
If I get around to cleaning up the images
I'll post them.
Right,...thousands cheer, and plead for more.

Hey I know no one gives a fuck.

Bleep everybody I'm doing this for my own fun.

Thank you, and good night.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don’t I recall reading somewhere that Stalin means “man of steel”? If so, the wonky Grey Superman look seems kind of a propos.

Poor Elvis. Stalin never did treat artists right. According to Michael Palin, some of their bones can still be seen poking up from shallow graves in Siberia. The steeliest part of him would be the heart.

Z

Padraig said...

These images are totally awesome.

Thank You.

Patrick R.