Monday, October 23, 2017

"...paint"


'Caution' I'm having gross mood swings so this post is angry.
No it's not art. It's criminal vandalism. I know it's a progressive point to admire this shit, but I don't. I despise it, and the culture of hoodlums that spawned it. As a youth I was on the business end of that sort. So no not art. More like predators marking their hunting turf. Better if they did it like predators in nature do,...just piss it on.


I hate graffiti. Granted I admire the courage of the vandals that would climb a great bridge risk their lives. All that to scribble some pre-glyphic ugly crap on an industrial miracle. I know this is part of the human need to make a mark. A personal need to justify the self. All that neurotic liberal arts rancid damp pig shit. Rather like the cave paintings to Jackson Pollack. The Vandals are of the same intent.

We as a species are in our pre-extinction phase. All of our works from the Industrial Miracles like the Manhattan Bridge above. From that to the post industrial barbarian scrawls it's desecrated with. All of it will soon be gone, and us mercifully with it.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just so!

Z