Thursday, May 25, 2017

"Look what else I Found"


"King Zimmerman da First"...may he rot in New Jersey. Bob fucking Dylan. I never liked this shit. He has a life long contempt for those that did, and do admire him. Admire, and made him a near Billionaire.

Yet he hates them like vermin.

The arrogant delusional fuck pissed on the Nobel. Treats his friends like shit...as I hear. Oh, and btw hasn't done anything worthwhile in decades. 'But hey. He is who he is, and has the right to be as we all do.

In his case a piece of arrogant hypocritical shit.

If by chance you're reading this I remind you of that jet fighter you bought for Israel years ago. You who wrote "Masters of War". When you finally drop the fuck dead. I hope the Souls of Women Children, and Men which that thing  burned blinded gutted killed meet you on your way to Hell. This to show you what you did. May you hear their screams for your whole journey through the under world.

"By their works you shall know them"....that's a bitch ain't it.

( Dante said there's an interesting place in Hades for Hypocrites.)

'Hey,...I'm just say'n is all.

PS,

To my knowledge Walt Whitman never bought muskets or cannons balls to kill anybody with. He comforted the maimed of the Civil War... the wounded, and lost of 'both' sides.

'Again just say'n.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SO glad to learn I'm not alone in my dislike for Dylan. I've never understood the phenomenon of Dylan worship. Why on earth do so many people want to suck up to this asshole? IMHO, the man can't sing; he has an awful voice with which he snarls, bellows & bleats into the mic because he can't carry a tune.

Years ago I watched a doco about Dylan on one of his early tours, when Joan Baez was touring with and opening for him (it should have been the other way around - she's far superior to him, as an artist and a human being). The arrogance and egotism he displayed were breathtaking. I never liked his music, and have thoroughly disliked the man ever since.

The Nobel committee are a bunch of clowns to have given him the prize for literature. Their credibility has been in the dumpster ever since they gave the Peace Prize (?!) to kill-em-all two-million-murdered-Cambodians Kissinger.

Down with Dylan!

Z

uncle1950uncle said...

Right. I get to St. Peter, and he asks me about hating that guy so much. He agrees, and sez he hates his guts too, but I should have had a tad of compassion. I say "Never", and that "I hope he's fucking rotting in Hell!"

St. Peter sez "...of course he is."

With that he signs off on my entry into Paradise hands me the keys to a chrome heavy 1958 two tone Thunderbird, and sez my estates are ready.

Just as I richly deserve.

Anonymous said...

Uh, lemme guess - when the 'bird thunders up your palm-lined driveway, Charlie and master Knights Templar are waiting for you in full drag, eager members of your entourage?

Z