Wednesday, May 17, 2017

"There, and back Again"


     There's Aunt Barbie with the Astro Boy Twins.

The Sun is finally out. It's warm may go to 80f. For once I look forward to a bit of heat. Been so long since I had any. I may take a trip to Coney Island. Ya know wander the Boardwalk 'n all.  If I do I'll post snaps here later.

 My cough seems better though still weak a bit dizzy somewhat.

Bleep it my life all life goes on. It's maybe too warm to wear my Civil War stuff...save it for after the heat in fall.

I think I will go out...be back later.

Well it's some hours later. I did go over to the Coney Island Boardwalk. There was hardly anybody there. Luna park was still closed for the winter. The season opens on Memorial Day...this suited me fine!

Here's some snaps...


'And that's pretty much it. I put my shoes on got on the "D" train went to the beach sat on a bench read some fell asleep I think for an hour or so. Walked along the shore. Chatted with some of the few folks there.

I spoke to a sweet lady that was also there recovering from an operation. We laughed about how we both were waiting for a warm sunny day to get the damned beach.

The last snap above was my leaving.

"There, and back again."

That from the "Rings". I find it a very handy phrase these days.

'Be back later.

No comments: