Monday, May 15, 2017

"Uncle Syd's Toy Theatre"


"This house, and all it's priceless goods are mine to Plunder,...Bruuhahahahahah!!!!"



With some guy dressed like Charles Lindberg standing behind him our villain demands of the oddly dressed police officer "I'm a criminal mastermind, and a Republican! I demand my day in court with appropriate media coverage!"


"Sir you are aware that you attempted to break, and enter a paper house with only half a roof, and no back wall?
I'm sorry look the place is made of cardboard, and paper, and there's nothing in there anyway.
Sorry I can't arrest you just for being stupid or Republican."

End of Part One.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That cop is, like, soo gayyy... clearly our criminal mastermind, like most Republicans, could really use some fashion advice.

Z

uncle1950uncle said...

The mastermind is one of the batman bad guys...forget which one there's so many. Other than the nice coat yeah he needs a makeover bad. I mean lose the damned mask.
Usually serious fictional criminal are careful about their appearance.

Cool costumes, and such.

My super hero costume is my Civil war get up.

I'm "Union Man!"

In my specific case the NYC Librarians Union. I have pals in that.