Friday, May 26, 2017

"Hell's 'a Popping"


That's the title of the "Olsen, and Johnson" 1940 classic surrealist comedy flick. Which it seems I'm trapped in, and have been for some centuries. As Mickey up there shows I'm in a deranged mood.

No wonder I chose that particular image as the avatar for this page. A page btw that Blogger Gmail beamed me to a month ago. This by the design you can see is a very old style page. I hadn't used this space in a decade, but here I am for reasons unknown.

Btw I 'could' change the template to something modern, but fuck it.

My other blogs are in the links list on the right. "Sweetness, and Light" is where I was for six or seven years. Before that at "Drama Queen" since the turn of the century nearly.

I was zapped from both of these. One day I was just locked out, and or beamed somewhere else. Just as well. Shouldn't stay one place too long. However I went from thousands of page views a week to well maybe 50 to 100.

Btw most of the views was from the French...about 20,000 a month. Who knows why they came. However they were too stupid or lazy to follow me here despite the bread crumb trail.

Aw never mind.

I really just do this for me, and my six or seven regular pals, and dear comrades. Those that have followed me for over ten years or more. Bless your souls. Promise you'll visit me in either prison or the hospital.

Btw 'been doing a lot of art work to pass the time till I drop dead. Those toy theater things...see below.


Cute huh? ( ...Click on these things for a better gander.)

Well what can I say us fags is like this. We gave humanity it's whole damned culture...the good parts. This while 'real' men were out burning raping, and generally having a good time for themselves if no one else.

Men, straight ones are violently insane. Someone needs to house break them. This is why Divine Management gave the world females , and queers. We have a calming effect on these maniacs...generally. That is when they're not murdering or raping us.

All this of course is in my "Uncle Syd's Great Book of Bullshit" ( Revised 2016 Oxford University Press, and the Grand Synod of the Illuminati.)

There is of course a children's version in comix-book form.


'Be back later.



No comments: