Wednesday, May 10, 2017

"Life"




Every day a Miracle of sensations.
Walking sleeping hot showers soup comic books sorting laundry talking to friends on the phone banking tapping away on the computer going shopping watching families be families birds cats bugs the wind the rain, and dreams.
Wonder upon wonder.
...
Attempting to decipher my medical forms tax junk benefits rules all that annoying funny, and silly old person stuff you have to deal with.
What a great Comedy.
I lay in bed, and listen to my Heart beat. It sounds just as it did when I was little, and wondered at every new thing. "Ba~bap~Ba~bap~Ba~bap" it sounded through my pillow as a boy, and still now it goes on, and on. Hardly a missed beat in near a 100 years.
As I said on my birthday, "....'closer to 100 than 20".

"Ba~bap~Ba~bap~Ba~Bap"

So today. Another Day in the Life. Today I prepare for my upcoming classes in cartooning, and book binding. These to get me back into the world.

I'm a self-taught "commix" artist, but always wanted to learn how it was 'actually' done. As opposed to the rule of thumb I've used since near the middle of the last century.
My way is just swell thanks, but still I'd like to know. Might pick up some new pointers. As my dear pals out there know I made my own small art books for years, but would like better skills.

Might be fun, and 'sides I have projects the better skills would really help with.
So a good day today.

No comments: