Wednesday, September 6, 2017

"A Night on the Town"


I went out this evening to visit old dear friends. My comrades from my radio days R. Paul, and Sharon. It was so good to see each other virtually as opposed to digitally after so long.

We spent a swell evening chatting about the biz the law our lives, and WW2 battles in the pacific. Well at least Paul, and I did. Sharon is always more than patient with us when we go there.

...loves you guys so much, and thanks for loving back, and keeping me in your lives despite my looniness.

Here's some snaps of my walk home in the rainy chilly Brooklyn night. Btw I was in partial uniform. Turns out Civil War gear holds up swell in the rain,...who knew.


First here's my dear pal Sharon's "Faerie Garden". Well a Coney Island Faerie Garden. Look closely, Click on images to enlarge, you can see that object is a combo parachute jump carousel Nathans Hot Dog Joint! Along with actual sand from the beach. Sea shells sea glass, and a mermaid.

                No home should be without such a shrine.


This is the "Junction" where kids from Brooklyn College go to plan the revolution, and suck down tons of sugar, and salt.



Brooklyn like most of the rest of the City outside of Manhattan is low to the ground like everywhere else. 

Just cooler, and far more interesting than everywhere else.
We actually have only 'one' skyscraper downtown.

I mean not counting the Yuppie enclave high-rises here, and there.


Damp, but in a jolly mood our hero aged Uncle what's his name above enters the bowels of the NYC IRT, and goes home.

Till next time.


No comments: