Monday, September 11, 2017

"I'm All Packed, and Waiting!"





It is my most sincere Hope that Peter Pan will get this message via sub-space in 1959. That he'll get to my prison...aka "Home" in that time period, and rescue me from the next near 60 years of hell, and assorted annoying bullshit called "Life". (There's 1959 me below.)





"Yes I know all about the World of Men with their Greed Wars Cruelty, and Madness. You exterminate whole peoples you murder babies children you poison the land the seas the skies. Yes I know your world well. Which is why I rescue as many of your little ones as I can"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this one.

Z

uncle1950uncle said...

It's sincerely meant.

Anonymous said...

My secret longing is that that young hottie would whisk me away to a better world; for this one makes dogshit look like a delectable crème de menthe.

Z