Wednesday, September 6, 2017

"Labor Day Caribbean Parade",...Bklyn. 2017











Above is the FDNY Honor Guard from last years Parade. Sorry I overslept, and missed them at the start of this year.


The Right Honorable Uncle Sidney. Sargent of the 9th U.S. Union Calvary. Obscure collage artist former broadcaster of strange renown, boy-love comix book artist,...retired, swell guy, and friend of the Masses. 

I'm at the 2017 Labor Day Parade.

Here I'm holding the flag of Trinidad homeland of my maternal Grandfather. Though it was just pointed out to me that grandpa just had his import/export business there. He was really from British Guiana.


This is how I had uncles in the RAF. They were somewhat less racist, and were more desperate for warm bodies in their Spitfires.
Yeah I had uncles that flew bleeping Spitfires in Italy, and later into Nazi Germany itself!


Hey how cool is that. My uncles took business right into that Paper Hanger's bleeping Face. Fuck you David Duke!


Not fucking bad that!


"...and Freedom, and Justice for All."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great looking parade!

I think we should brandish lots of hammers and sickles on Labor Day, just to shake 'em up. Fucking capitalism, I'm sick of it. Puke! Yuck!

I hope your uncles shot down lots of Messerschmitts.

Z

Padraig said...

Ditto on the Messerschmidts, and add in a Focke-Wulf for good measure.

uncle1950uncle said...

"They saw their duty, and the done it!"

This to quote Popeye.