Saturday, September 16, 2017

"Sleepless in Brooklyn"


I either don't sleep or I sleep for 18 hours. The cycle is seriously off the rails. I'm not ill. Not really. Well the usual bleep. My sleep is just seriously asymmetrical right now.
Part of it is not having a structure in my life. I don't have to be anywhere, and don't absolutely have to do anything.
This after a life of responsibilities,...some of them rather serious. Now,...well it's me, and cartoons or walks. Walking has become a bit of a problem so it's cartoons.

I'm getting tired of cartoons.


Yeah I knows how ya feels there Mickey. Though come to think of it I don't wanna fuck anybody. Not even any willing Tadzio's.

Geez that bad.

Anyway I could do that art stuff, but I'm pissed off depressed all that. yeah I know I'm really behind with continuing the "Mid-Shipman Pip" stories. I have tinkered with it...nothing ready though sorry. It's been a rough summer. Also I've forgotten how to put any joy in my life. It's like I'm just waiting to kick the bucket.

Hey I'm good just going through shit.



No comments: