Thursday, September 7, 2017

"End of Season"


I dunno why, but I've been going out lately. See below posts. Parades parks friends just wandering. I normally just stay under my covers. Maybe it the season change mammal thing.

No we ain't a special creation. We bleeping animals.

Period.

As such we're attuned to the planet we crawl around on. It's the seasons all that noise. Well yet another change of season is running around this part of the world so we're feeling it. Getting restless. If young fucking, and boozing is the ticket for this stuff. For me being 248 well I just get antsy.

I go wandering around.

I feel like going out again now,...and will. Don't worry I'll calm down in a month or so after fall really settles in. Then back to my grey blank normal.

I'm really in the mood for another Alien Abduction. As it is I have to settle for going out for some Curry.

Be back later.

No comments: