Saturday, September 2, 2017

"Yet Another day in the Life"


Meanwhile on Earth or at least the Brooklyn part. I needed to get out of the digs, and enjoy not being dead or at least not rolling around on the ground puking green bile, and writhing in agony. The symptoms are still around...tightness dizziness. Just not as bad.

Bleep it.

It was cool very fallish today. The sun, and moon have chased each other through the seasons once more. For the first time since early May I needed a jacket. I wore my swell Civil War tunic.

It got salutes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're getting about and looking dapper in your splendid uniform. You and it lend one another an air of distinction.

I think we got your Summer here, with a vengeance. It is now 108 degrees. This is totally unheard of. I doubt it has ever been this hot in this town in recorded history, since the Spanish missionaries got here in the 16th century. But there's no climate change, oh no of course not!

Z

Anonymous said...

We salute you Uncle Sidney!
Ten-Hut!

Padraig said...

I agree with your other readers, the uniform tunic looks sharp.

I look upon you in that uniform as a reconnaissance element in the army of the righteous, who stands prepared to deliver his report on what dangers threaten, as you have been doing for so many years.