Sunday, May 13, 2018

"...fire sale"


More news of the "Blaze of the Century" just below my digs.
This morning yes early Sunday morning my bell rings. It's a couple of guys from the City with rad meters, and clip boards. 

The want to take readings in my rooms.


This to see if the rads were killing me. Rather thoughtful,...in a way. See if they were they were going to kick me out that minute. I guess I'd be kinda homeless again,...in a way.


I was fine so they moved on to other digs to scare people there. The apartment that had the fire downstairs has this big red notice as to how it's "...unfit for human habitation". Something about certain "death", and other things to get ones attention. 

I'm living on top of this.

They said repairs would begin in a "...timely manner" So six months to two years. Which by City time is instantaneous.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fuck them for scaring you. And for showing up unannounced early on Sunday morning. Haven’t these turkeys ever heard of the U.S. Postal Service, or normal business hours? What assholes.

Z

Anonymous said...

What happened to the other batch of posts you made today?
The Wild Boys story was great!
"Smash the control images. Smash the control machine." -William Burroughs

uncle1950uncle said...

They were re-runs.

I remembered you guys didn't like to see old stuff. Well some don't. Also I got self aware of being an egomaniac. ...
all my me me me crap all over the place.

Mind you that's what blogs are for,...but still. I could put some back if ya want,...I'd have to find the again.