Saturday, May 19, 2018


My sleep has been troubled for some time. Many strange surreal dreams. I sleep in two to three hour instalments. This afternoon I awoke from another cold hard dream.

I was leaving. Leaving my digs. It was a mix of my present digs my childhood home my old office at the radio station. Other places, but all places I once felt safe.

I was wrapping some of my art pieces family photos, and putting them into a shoulder bag. Then leaving or trying too. The door was locked from the outside. The dream morphs I'm on the street somehow with others.
We're all fleeing. I had chills of fear so real my fingers were trembling when I awoke.

It's unclear the details of who was after us. Also some things were out of focus. Sounds were muffled. It was day then night then day. However there was danger we had to leave flee. 

Afterward I thought it was like Jews in terror escaping Nazis. In thinking later perhaps it was racist coming for us. Coming for the un-white Queers the unwanted. American ethnic cleansing had finally come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a bad dream too this morning, and have been sleeping badly. I hope those awful people from the power company don’t show tomorrow morning, but they almost certainly will.

Z

uncle1950uncle said...

These are harsh days. Cruel even. Be careful. You stand fast out there. Remember,...put sugar in their gas tanks. Also liquid oxygen if ya got any. It'll crack their engine block.

Me I have to go to the "Department of Almost Dead Old People" about assorted bullshit.

"DADOP"

I mostly do without rather than deal with them.

Still it'll get me out of the house, and it's supposed to be slightly nice weather for a few minutes today.

Peace.