Sunday, May 13, 2018

"Secrets"


Chapter 8, "My Fucked Up Dirty Secrets"

Yeah 'that' goes into the damned book too. The one I've been messing about with for years. I figure for chapter eight some number of blank sheets ending with, "...that's what I did not once, but countless times."  ...and I'd do it again!

The readers would write on the blanks all that they think I was up to. All the bleeped up crap they imagine...or 'know' I did. This with inserted photos charts testimonies, and cartoon depicting my many crimes. 

'Be the most popular part of the book.

I might devote a whole other future volume to just the reader's entries. Then I'd pitch it to Netflix, and finally retire to the standard I so richly fucking deserve.

There are problems. ...fucking figures.

Many of my rants are profoundly dated, and so seriously un-funny. Others with age are just plain stupid. However wanton desire, and strong confused emotion are timeless so there's plenty to choose from.

Anyway,...Onward! 

No comments: