Wednesday, May 30, 2018

"Message from Satan"


First thanks to everyone that tuned in. I just came by to say what a great job you're doing in fucking up each other, and the world so well. 
I couldn't be happier with you. 
Also, and this was a surprise you elected as head of state of your most powerful nuclear armed tribe,...wait for it. 

A complete disturbed drooling buffoon. 

He isn't even intelligent enough to be evil. Amazing I was afraid the safe guards against that were impregnable. Silly me. 
Well what can I say. 
Any moment now this guy might blow your shit literally to Hell. 
So thanks, and It looks like I'll be seeing the whole demented unworthy lot of you in the lower depths far sooner that even I imagined.

Eh,...no Bernie isn't going to save you.

You're all going to hell so get used it. So go out, and commit as many sins as ya can. ...extra points for depraved creativity.

See you all soon.

(...I'm not that guy with the Horns in the post below. He just plays me on the radio. Odd since he's going to heaven. Well that's show biz.)

No comments: