Thursday, May 10, 2018


Troubled Dreams"

Lately of the sort that real writers turn into screenplays. However I just fret over. I wondered at the evolutionary purpose of these.

Bad dreams not screenplays.

Nightmares may have had their beginnings as internal tales of where not to go what not to do. "...Don't go here. Leopards. That or "...the clearing with them big mean guys with sharp sticks."
You get it.

However as we became more complicated so did our dreams. Ask any Australian Aborigine.
My latest was devastating. I leave the details to imagination.
So warning received,...if decades late.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Dreams are in essence wish-fulfillments."
"The dream does not seem to recognize the word ‘no.'"

Anonymous said...

Ya ain't gotta be asleep to have nightmares in Amerika!
"After hearing about the two Sacramento police officers who tragically shot and killed 22-year-old unarmed Black male Stephon Clark because they thought that he had a gun when in fact he had a cell phone, I was seized yet again by that profoundly uncomfortable feeling of trying to make sense of what it means to be a Black male in contemporary white America, an America that has always spelled out in unambiguous and brutal terms that Black bodies are disposable, especially when compared to white bodies, white life."

uncle1950uncle said...

As I say I'm just waiting for my turn,...again.

Sooner or later they'll be no more posts here.

Eventually I'll stop playing along, and resist. Then they'll just shoot me.

They write up a report full of lies plant a knife or gun on my shot up body, and have a beer after shift.

...when this happens go to my old Queer blog.

http://dragonflyagain.blogspot.com/

Look up my Queer Angel boy drawings download them,...they're actually legal. Hide them or share them,...post them.

That, and remember to "...put sugar in their gas tanks" as I used to always say.

Till then I wait.