Sunday, May 13, 2018

"Fuck'em"


Such a fucking long journey. 70 is breathing down my damned neck. Wow. Never thought I'd get near this far.
Mind you I just read about some guy that just made it 111. He looks fine too. Sez Cigars Booze, and Bar-B-Q is what did it.

That, and blind dumb luck.

Sounds good to me. Mind you my guts are falling out. I can't see shit. I'm tired all the time can't remember shit, and generally pissed off impatient, and mercifully never horny.

Mind you I whine about losing family friends worlds all that. 
Below there I go on about my former radio life. 
It is a mystery how things that were so solid real can vanish to mist before your heart...just like that. 
This is that wisdom crap the used to annoy us with. 

Still bleep it I'm fine.
If I don't get shot by cops for buying a soda pop while Black or breathing in public while Black. That or get mugged by assorted cancers I'm good.

Fuck'em.

(The above word goes on my marker if any.)

No comments: