Friday, January 19, 2018

"...blood"


"Another True Life Uncle Sidney Adventure"

So I'm coughing up blood sometimes now. Just a bit just streaks. I looked online. 32 possible explanations most of them involving cancers a few respiratory things. Also gastro-intestinal...my fav. I had four operations behind that last spring.
That, and it goes all the way to,...the Plague.

I then looked up malnutrition,...a recent fav. Yeah blood shows up for that too. So I've narrowed it down. Having a history of G.I. mayhem, and intermittent hunger over the last two years. That's my deal.

The mostly good news is it's not cancer or the bleeping plague.

So I can ride this shit out without having to go to the fucking hospital again. Thing is whenever I do go. I end up in their paws for days or like last time over a month. 
This so them crooks can give me tons of tests I don't need to pad the Medicaid bill.

Turns out the evil fucking Republicans are actually right on that one.
No thanks I'll die at home thank you very much.

( See above I have a for real G.I. Medic's kit. Okay not that one, but close enough. That should do it.)

My "we hate you, and all poor people especially un-white ones, but for now are forced to feed you" card has refilled from the beloved federal government.

So I'll go shopping in the afternoon sometime after I gets up. I'll make a seriously full, and hot meal. That should do it. I really don't eat much mostly because I'm too depressed, and mildly suicidal.  Though more, and more being too poor to eat get's in the way.

However like I say it ain't so bad since I mostly don't want to eat anyway. Though with that blood coming up it looks like I should.

If I die I'll let ya know.

Maybe I'll get the fixings for a little spaghetti thing with bread.
A meal almost like people have!

'Be back. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That’s dreadful. Good thing you got the card back; I hope it stays this time.

Z

uncle1950uncle said...

Yes they made another mistake, and turned the card back on.

I'm sure they'll "fix" this soon.

If you can avoid it don't get old.