Friday, January 12, 2018

"...the moon, and stars"

I draw my Dreams, and thereby make them real. Reality can never be destroyed. Once created it's like the moon, and stars. ...Eternal.




The coveted rare Angel Sweat Shirt I did for a certain radio station. Strictly speaking I meant it as a covert Queer item. No one seemed to get it. Not even when I told them.
I think the manager insisting I cover up the guys schlong was the problem.

There's two old pals Kathy, and Fran complete commie health new age maniacs both.
They're at the station in their gleeful or "gay" Queer sweats!

Btw  in the middle is a self portrait from a class photo. I was 11 I think in the photo. I did the ink drawing when I was maybe 23. The half tones behind the clouds at 30 something. I tipped in the colored foils when I was 64. I think it might be finished.

Art takes a long time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful.

Ideas including art exist at the level of thought and consciousness and can never be destroyed. They are there.

BTW, I may be losing web access for a while, so don’t be alarmed if I’m in short supply. It’s a recharging issue, mostly.

Z

uncle1950uncle said...

It's okay you just take care of yourself. In fact I was considering taking a month off from posting anywhere. One needs to withdraw, and reconsider.

Peace be with you.