Tuesday, January 30, 2018

"...taps"


It snowed early this morning. I missed it. It was so little, and so brief. The first snow in a month. When I woke up it was already melting as temps went back in the 50's. Which is where it's been since the end of the blizzard very early in the month.

We had three weeks of winter this year. That's it.

Before, and after the aberrant cold wave, and blizzard it was warm. Like early spring. To which it has returned. The long range forecast shows the same through next month.

So the usual tepid grey nothing till the early heatwaves start in April. Yeah they start in April now. Last year March when it got to 80-88f degrees for a few days.

I have friends from my Facebook family that are getting the real deal from the New Climate.
My pals in South Africa, and Australia are in multi-year droughts. My South African comrades are rationing water.
Jo'burg is going to cut off all the taps in three months.

They boil water from once decorative back yard wells. Once for the fun of it wells, and now life, and death for them. Folks on our West Coast had drought related fires the size of whole States.

Yet at the moment with our current government they deny it all,...not happening. I refer you to the post below about the unique features of a nation collapsing. A Rich Failed State,...unique indeed.

It all dovetails rather well.


No comments: