Tuesday, January 2, 2018

"...votive"


I had a very quiet New Years alone in Sydneyhaus.
While  I still have it.
I was very cold hungry lonely fucked up poor used up mostly forgotten.
I mean who cares it's the usual sob story these days.
However it's become my routine story.
I hate this. I'm so tired of this narrative of crap.

Wish I were still a drug addict. Wish I could still 'afford' to be one. That life had a purpose at least. Get as high as possible as often as possible. 'Course as I love to say. I died three times.
That, and against my will was dragged back three times. So I could live this bucket of shit.

Note the Mother G-ddess votive candle up there.
I have this around these days. Old folks I noticed do. Though I'm not praying to any invisible people in the sky to save me.
If there are any I think they have better things to do than intervene in the tiny fucked up lives of a minor destructive species that's wrecking this planet, and are on they're way out.

So,...did I do any good in my time here.
Yeah I did a bit now'n then here'n there.
Ya know like anyone else I guess.
No kids though so evolution is pissed at me. I mean that's why we get born to reproduce more jerks like ourselves to stink up the world.

Anyway as the wise say, "...fuck it".
"What's for lunch?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's a touch of William S. Burroughs in this post Sidney!
Bravo! Gotta love you Uncle.