Friday, January 5, 2018

"Queer for Snow"


"Bob the Bunny", and I went out to check conditions after the storm. Just like old times. I remember when this was normal for a winter at this latitude. By the look we got a foot or just over.
Drifts two to three feet. Higher as always on the side streets. Shit like that once swayed an election back went winter was 'always' like this. I saw a few drifts that went over the first floor windows.

Now ya talk'n!

Because of the scary cold I just took three pics. You'll have to Google to see the whole story from other folks. My fingers began to 'freeze' as in sharp spikes of pain soon as I took off my gloves. Yesterday I got mild frostbite taking snaps,...yeah it fucking hurts!!

Other parts of the City going east/north, and beyond got blown to serious bits. Boston got hit big. Now I think the the rest of New England is being buried.




( "Rocky" if ya out there I think New Hampshire is in for it again.)

On the other hand it's a rare event to be complaining about extreme cold, and massive snow around here. I thought I'd never see this wild shit again.

...Cool!

No comments: